Web Sales Policy
We offer as many of our products as possible on our website. Some items are not available due to their size, or other shipping constraints.
Things to know before placing an order.
By placing orders for goods on this website you agree to be bound by our most current version of the Terms and Agreements. These Website Sales Terms apply to all transactions between you and us. We may change these Sale Terms at any time. You accept that you will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
"we", "us", "our"
, refers to Dunn Lumber Company.
refers to the person initiating a purchase under these Sales Terms.
means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
means the merchandise or goods you have ordered from us.
- In order to purchase goods from this website, you will need to provide address and credit card details to us. You may opt to request an account to hold this information and track purchases. On registration, you must provide us with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information (including in particular your email address) by contacting our customer service department.
- You are responsible for all use of your account and for preventing unauthorized use of your account. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorized use of your password or any payment information you must notify us immediately by contacting our customer service department.
- Your registration does not in itself entitle you to purchase goods from us and we are not obliged to accept any or all orders that you place with us.
Acceptance of orders and responsibilities
- All orders for goods are offers by you to purchase and accepted only when you receive a confirmation email from us to this effect.
- Where the use of the goods is stated to be subject to any instructions or warnings, they are supplied on the condition that such instructions or warnings will be strictly adhered to.
- All prices for the goods are exclusive of taxes and delivery charges.
Availability of Goods
- All Goods are subject to availability. In a case where stock is unavailable or non-stock items cannot be procured within the stated/expected time, we will cancel the order and contact you by email to inform you of this. Where these Goods are part of a larger order, we will process and dispatch the available Goods to you in the normal manner in accordance with these Sales Terms.
- You must provide payment information at the time you place an order for Goods. Payment must be made by credit/debit card. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Your card will not be charged until Goods are shipped or picked up. If the materials are sent/picked up on different dates, or shipped in multiple packages, you may see multiple transactions equalling the initial agreed upon transaction amount.
- On some occasions, we are required by the card issuer to perform additional security checks on the payment card, which can delay the order until the card has been authorized.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All product prices and delivery charges are shown in US dollars. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion, if necessary.
- We will only use the details supplied by you in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
Delivery of Goods
- We can deliver smaller goods anywhere serviced by UPS. We also run a fleet of delivery trucks servicing the Puget Sound Region in Washington state. Delivery options are outlined on our Shipping Policy page.
- All delivery times are estimates only and, while we will endeavor to avoid delay, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from delay in delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods by installments. Delivery charges will be those set out at the time you placed your order.
- If we are unable to perform complete a delivery due to any event beyond our reasonable control we may, at our option, by notice in writing to you, cancel or suspend the order in whole or in part without liability and without prejudice to our rights to receive payment of the price for all Goods previously delivered.
- If you receive the wrong goods or Goods are damaged in transit, you must immediately contact our customer service department to confirm what has happened.
Orders to and from overseas
- There may be a territorial restriction on our ability to deliver and we will inform you accordingly.
- The provisions of clauses above apply also to sales outside the continental United States.
- When ordering Goods for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the Goods reach the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
- We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- When ordering from us, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the Goods. You are responsible for notifying your local customs office of your purchase. Be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Cancellation and return of goods
- You may cancel your order for stocked goods before delivery by contacting our customer service department.
- If you cancel your order after delivery, you must return the unwanted Goods to us unused and in their original packaging at your risk and at your cost within thirty days of cancellation.
- Delivered items can be returned as per our Return Policy. Refunds will be credited to your payment card and will not be paid in cash.
- The Goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods does not pass to you until we have received in full (cash or cleared funds) all sums due in respect of:
- the Goods; and
- all other sums which are or become due to the us from you on any account.
Limitations of liability
- Nothing in these Sales Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded on a point of law.
- Subject to above, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances to the extent that:
- neither we nor our employees or agents are in breach of a legal duty owed to you;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- any increase in loss or damage results from a breach by you of any term of this contract.
- Except as expressly provided in these Sales Terms and save for fraudulent misrepresentation, all conditions, representations and warranties (express or implied, statutory or otherwise) are excluded to the extent permitted by law including without limitation any implied warranties or conditions as to quality, fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we or any affiliated company or individual be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage (including, without limitation whether for loss of profit, loss of business, lost data, viruses that may infect your computer, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for economic loss (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with these terms or your use of this website generally.
- We further do not warrant that the website or the products and materials contained on such site are error free, or that errors will be corrected, or that this site or the server from which it is run is free of viruses or other potentially harmful codes.
- Our employees and agents are not authorized to make any representations or give any warranty concerning the Goods unless we confirm these in writing. By placing an order on this site you acknowledge that you do not rely on and waive any claim for any breach of any representation or warranty which is not so confirmed.
- Our failure to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Sales Terms will not be construed as a waiver and will not affect our rights to require strict performance of such obligations.
- If any provision of the Sales Terms or part thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision or part will not affect any other provision or the remainder of the provision in which such invalid or unenforceable part is contained, which will remain in full force and effect.
- All notices will be in writing and may be served by either party on the other by hand or by first class mail. The address for service, in the case of a notice from you to us, is specified on our Contact Page, in the case of a notice from us to you, will be the address stated on your order.
- Nothing in these Sales Terms which form the agreement between you and us will give nor is intended to give rights to any third party.
- This website may provide links to the web sites and services of third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only, and their provision does not constitute or imply control of or an endorsement of the content of such third party web sites by us. You acknowledge that the use of such third party web sites is governed by the terms and conditions of use as applicable to such websites.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with local law and the parties will submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the local courts.
- Neither we nor our affiliates make any representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
This policy effective as of April 1, 2014.